Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I contact The Gadsden Times?
You can contact us by email
or call 256-549-2022. You also may visit the "Contact Us" link at any time for more information.
Q:What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link on the
Q: How do I change my password?
Login and click the "Manage Account" button. You will be prompted for your current and desired new password.
Q: How do I report a problem with the site and what information do should I send?
If you experience a problem with our site, please email us
and describe the problem in as much detail as
possible, including the steps you took leading up to it, how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error
message you receive. This information will help us isolate the problem and find a solution more quickly.
Q: What customer services are available?
You can request the following services online:
- Start a new print or electronic subscription
- Make a payment/renew your subscription
- Review your account and payment history
- Suspend and restart delivery of your newspaper
- Report a service issue
- Donate to the Newspaper in Education program
Q: If I go on vacation and wish to temporarily suspend my newspaper, will my account be credited?
You can choose to have your account credited when scheduling a vacation hold via our Subscriber Services site.
Login, then click "Vacation Holds" to stop and restart home delivery. If you prefer, you can donate your vacation
copies to students through our Newspaper in Education program. You will be billed as usual for the period. To
donate the cost of your vacation copies, choose the Newspapers in Education donation option when scheduling your
Q: What should I do if my newspaper does not arrive?
If your newspaper has not arrived by our delivery times of 6 a.m. CDT Monday - Saturday or 7 a.m. CDT Sunday,
please follow the steps listed below:
- Login and proceed to "Report a Problem"
- If your request is received before 9 a.m. Monday - Saturday, and 11 a.m. on Sunday, we can deliver your paper that day.
- If your request is received after the times indicated in #2, we will deliver your newspaper either the next day or can apply a credit to your account.
- If your request is received the day after or later, please contact our Subscriber Services Department at
256-549-2022 or by email. If contacting us via email, please include your
name, delivery address and home phone number in your email, and the words MISSED PAPER CREDIT in the subject line.
Q: What should I do if my newspaper is missing sections?
If your newspaper is missing any sections:
- Please login and proceed to "Report a Problem"
- If your request is received before 9 a.m. CDT Monday - Saturday, and 11 a.m. CDT on Sunday, we can deliver your paper that day.
- If your request is received after the times indicated in #2, we will deliver your newspaper either the next day or we can apply a credit to your account.
- If your request is received the day after or later, please contact our Subscriber Service Department by at 256-549-2022 or
by email. If contacting us via email, please include your name, delivery address
and home phone number in your email, and the words MISSING SECTIONS CREDIT in the subject line.
Q: Is it necessary to call to restart my subscription after it has been temporarily suspended?
If you temporarily suspended delivery through our Subscriber Services site, you provided a restart date and do not
need to call again to restart delivery.
Q: Where can I purchase another subscription?
Existing subscribers can purchase another subscription by logging in then visiting the New Subscription link in
the left navigation menu. New Subscribers, please visit our
Subscriber Services site and enter your ZIP code to
see offers available in your area.